Drug, Alcohol, Mental Health Counseling & Evaluation Services, Inc: Our Vision and Pledge
- To provide effective treatment for those suffering from an addiction to opiates or narcotics and other drug dependencies.
- To offer services to help women, men, and families beginning the process of recovery.
- To create an environment of caring compassion and trust within which the process of healing can begin.
- To nurture an environment that is built upon honesty, integrity, and high ethical standards.
- To maintain strength in our program of individualized care which respects the dignity of each person who seeks treatment here.
- To continuously improve the patient care and satisfaction through the study, analysis, and refinement of all processes and systems.
- To continuously educate our staff, patients and the community about the treatment of opiate dependency with the use of methadone, buprenorphine, naltrexone and other medications.
- To continuously educate our staff, patients and the community about the treatment of alcohol dependence with the use of acamprosate, disulfiram, chlordiazepoxide, thiamine and other medications.
- To continuously educate our staff, patients and the community about the treatment of cocaine dependence with the use of these new GABAergic medications: Baclofen, Tiagabine, Topiramate, Disulfiram, Modafinil and TA-CD. Please note that there are no medications that are FDA approved for the treatment of cocaine dependence.
- To continuously educate our staff, patients and the community about the treatment of methylphenidate dependence with the use of this two drug combo: Injectable medication called extended -release naltrexone and daily generic pill called bupropion.
Drug, Alcohol, Mental Health Counseling & Evaluation Services, Inc. will be an integrated healthcare provider with accessibility to individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by opiate dependence. We will also continue to cultivate a team of competent, compassionate personnel who are dedicated to individualized care and committed to continuously improving services. We will use ongoing research and development to maintain an environment open to learning and to provide education to the community we serve. We will reflect a spirit of collaboration, which embraces teamwork and communication.